Welcome, i have big tutorial for you to connect internet on computer using your mobile phone. Here i will tell you how to on connect to internet easily. There are three ways for internet access on your computer using mobile phone-
Below are the option for Internet connectivity:-
- Using mobile Phones inbuilt wifi hotspot
- Using Bluetooth
- Using Data Cable
1. Using mobile Phones inbuilt wifi hotspot
Android Wi-Fi Hotspot Instructions
- Open Settings then select Wireless & Networks
Scroll down and select Tethering & portable hotspot
Select Portable Wi-Fi hotspot to enable the service
After enabling you didn’t need to configure any setting, your android phone will start broadcast as Wi-Fi Hotsopt with the default network name “AndroidAP” . If you would like to customize the SSID name or assign WPA2 PSK network security, select Portable Wi-Fi hotspot settings. and now open your computer or laptop Click on wireless icon click on connect your are now ready to access internet in your computer using your phones inbuilt Wi-Fi Hotspot.
iPhone inbuilt Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot Insturctions
Steps to set up Personal Hotspot:
- Tap Settings > General > Network
- Tap Personal Hotspot and turn it on
- Choose whether to enable Bluetooth or Wi-Fi and USB (Wi-Fi requires iPhone 4 or later, or iPad Wi-Fi + 4G).
- Now access Internet using your iPhone
Nokia Smartphone (Symbian) wifi Hotspot Instructions
- Get JoikuSpot form Here ( there is both free and premium versions available)
- Install JoikuSpot on your phone
- Now open JoikuSpot App on your Nokia Symbian Phone
- Now joikuspot app will as about allow internet connectivity using mobile phone choose yes then select network profile which you want to use for internet connectivity see video tutorial below.
2. Connect to Internet Using Bluetooth Phones
See video tutorial if you want to connect internet using bluetooth -
3.Connect to internet Using Data Cable
See video for data cable internet connectivity-
If still unable to connect to internet you can ask questions in comments below.
Last updated byat .