Nokia Lumia 900 (Codenamed ‘ACE’) is a Windows Phone 7.5 Mango-powered smartphone. The Nokia lumia 900 has 4G LTE support and is expected to be available in US from AT&T in march 2012 and in Australia from Telstra in mid-March 2012. Lumia 900 won the best Smartphone award at CES 2012. The Nokia Lumia 900 is reported to have 4.3 Display and a ClearBlack AMOLED 800×400 capacitive touchscreen. The Nokia Lumia 900 supports data downloads up to 50Mbps on AT&T’s 4G LTE networks, if don’t have LTE network then it will provide you 21 Mbps Speed on HSPA network. Inside, there’s a 1.4 GHz processor, it will keep the phone running smooth and speedy. Nokia Lumia 900 has polycarbonate unibody design pioneered by the Nokia N9 and the Nokia Lumia 800 for this new, bigger model.
Features of Nokia Lumia 900 :
- 4.3″ AMOLED ClearBlack glass touchscreen, one-piece polycarbonate body, excellent antenna performance
- 1.4GHz Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8055 + MDM9200 (WCDMA)
- 1830mAH battery for All day battery life, up to 7 hours talk time
- 8 MP main camera, Carl Zeiss optics, dual LED flash, Auto Focus, 1 MP front camera, video calling
- Connectivity – 3G, EDGE/GPRS, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email, Chat, SMS
Tech Specifications :
- Networks: GSM/EGSM 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA 850/1900/2100, LTE Band 4 (1700/2100) & 17 (700)
- OS: Windows Phone Release 7.5 – Mango Commercial Release 2 (Mango + LTE)
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB internal memory (14.5GB user memory) + SkyDrive cloud storage
- Volume: 90cc
- Weight: 160g (5.6 ounces)
- Dimensions: (max): 127.8 x 68.5 x 11.5 mm (5 x 2.7 x .45 inches)
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- USB 2.0 high-speed
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- 3mm headset connector
Note: Tech specification may be differ by your location see Nokia official website for more information.
Video Nokia 900
Last updated byat .