Most of Computer manufacturing companies have implanted many safety features in computers, but users should also maintain & operate them regularly. Below is Computer Safety tips – How to keep safe your computer :-
- Backup:- Regularly backup your computer to protect all files safely. Its best to backup them before they has been lost in PC damages.
- Anti Virus:- Good anti virus software will protect your computer from all kind of risks. It will work for offline & online both type security for a computer. Choose the software which work best without slowing computer process.
- Regular software updates:- Updating all software regularly which having option to do so, Will help in making your PC more efficient.
- Installation of trusted applications only in your computer will make your computer safe from unwanted damages.
- Disk Defragement
- Disk Cleanup will help in deleting unnecessary files from your computer.
- Proper way for starting / shutting down reduces risk of software damage.
- maintenance & cleaning regularly will keep your PC safe for long. Avoid from Dust, its harmful for electronic devices.
- Proper installation of any new hardware. For this you should use device manager to locate all drivers & updates etc.
- Keep secure log in options. Password protected accounts. Or you can create limited access type accounts if someone also using PC.
- Networking sharing options in a proper way. They should be configured to access securely all data.
- If computer is unnecessarily hang out then check process in Task manager, and stop them if they are not critical one.
- You should remove Disk from disk drive. It will help in longer life of external Disk drive.
- Choose better power management options. Select screensavers & enable them.
It will help you all in running your PC smoothly.[ssba]