iOS 5.1.1 is officially available for download you can update your iPhone, iPad using iTunes or inbuilt update option on iOS device. Today I updated my iPad to latest iOS 5.1.1 .
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
– Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
– Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
– Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
– Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
– Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
iOS 5.1.1 update size is only 50 MB so it will take less a few minutes if you have good speed internet connection.
After download it will ask that your iPad or iPhone will be restarted.
So update your iOS device and fix bugs.