I was confused about Prepaid VS Postpaid Mobile Connection – Which is Best? I did a lot of research and after using both type mobile connection, I found that both are good according to requirements of use. Both have advantage and disadvantage when comparing to each other.
Benefits of Prepaid
- No fixed monthly charges, recharge as you need.
- Recharge with amount you would like to talk.
- Get lifetime validity on certain recharges.
- Pre-activated STD/ISD calling without any security.
- Full Talktime Topup offers and call rate reducing STV (Special tariff vouchers)
- No worry about budget because it is prepaid.
Disadvantage of Prepaid
- You can’t call when your balance is low in prepaid account.
- You need to check balance and need to recharge when it goes lower otherwise no outgoing call. If you are in roaming then there will be no incoming call.
- You can’t recharge your prepaid away from urban areas and villages. Recharge outlet and internet is required for recharging prepaid.
Benefits of Postpaid
- Call costs are lower than prepaid. If you make outgoing calls more then Postpaid is good.
- No need to worry about low balance.
- Network operators provide tariff plans on monthly ,quarterly and yearly base. Also include zero rental plans.
- Attractive data plans with included budget for business users.
Disadvantage of Postpaid
- You have to pay minimum bill whether you make calls or not.
- You need to pay service tax extra on bills and some hidden charges (If you are only user of your mobile phone then no need to worry).
- No control on bills it may spoil your budget.
- You can’t get unlimited GPRS on Postpaid plans.
So above are the advantage and disadvantage of both plans choose best suitable mobile connection fit in your needs.